The repairs are extensive with several different contractors (electricial, pump & plumbing) needed. We are coordinating the repairs and hope to open soon.
The pool will not be opening until at least next week. It may take longer. We will still be reopening the pool as soon as possible.
The pump, piping and electrical have all gone out so it will take some time to get everything repaired. The pool will be reopening as soon as possible!
Everything is complete and the pool is heating up for a great day Saturday!
Thank you for your patience and see you soon!
The pump motor is replaced and the electrician is working on replacing the wiring. After the wiring is replaced - we will start the pumps and the heater to get the pool water back to the correct conditions. This may take a day or two. Please keep watching for updates. Thank you for your patience.
The pool pump motor is being repaired. We are hoping to reopen soon.
Lap Swim will be starting Monday, June 22nd. Lap Swim hours are 7:30 to 9:30 AM each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
The Ashton City Pool will be opening tomorrow, Wednesday, June 17th at 10 am. There will be some changes at the pool due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the changes:
- A temperature check will be required before entry. If someone in your party has a temperature of 100.4 or higher – you will not be allowed in the facility.
- ONLY STAFF will be allowed in the pool office. Baskets for belongings are available but customers will need to wait outside the door to get or pick up the basket. The baskets will sanitized between each use.
- ONLY 30 swimmers will be allowed in the pool. Social distancing is still required so this will assist the swimmers to social distance. Bystanders will be asked to wait outside the fence for the same reason.
- Commonly used surfaces including restrooms will be sanitized often throughout the day.
- OPEN SWIM hours at the Ashton Pool will be 10 am to 5 pm.
Please be sure that all swimmers know that there will be a wait time prior to entering the facility AND pool while temperatures and payments are finalized.
Also, please be aware that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Users of the Ashton City Pool facility will be voluntarily assuming all risks relating to exposure to COVID-19.